Open Position: French & International Radio/Online Promoter (f/m/d)
In your role as “French & International Radio/Online Promoter (m/f/d)” you will work closely
with Music Label Product Managers and Media Relations teams. Together with our artists, you
will develop innovative and exciting media strategies to accompany the album and single
releases of music artists.
● You will play a key role in the creation of an overall concept for releases in collaboration
with the Label Product Managers, the Artists, and the Artist Managements; based on the
artist’s insights (audience, storytelling, focus), a careful review of the timeline and trailer
● You will be responsible for coordinating each release with all media outlets within the
● You are the contact person for the coordination of the ongoing promotion, organizing
listening sessions, promotional trips, live showcases, release parties, sending out raffle
material as well as samples to external promoters and magazines, writing and checking
studio reports, and creating press releases in French and appealing band biographies in
● You will also be responsible for transparent reporting to the artists and their
● To ensure that our promotion is always up to date, you will work with the team to build
relationships with traditional and modern media and maintain existing contacts.
● You have an eye and an ear for spotting new promotion trends in the media landscape
and implementing them in the campaigns.
● You already have a good understanding of the music industry
● You have already gained knowledge in traditional and digital promotion – e.g. through an
internship, a working student job, and/or first work experience in the promotion of music
● You are comfortable with the Google Drive package, Dropbox, Slack, Monday, and
virtual meeting platforms.
● You speak perfect English, and a good German is preferable
● You are well organized, good at managing many different issues with changing priorities
● As a good team player (m/f/d) you bring energy, a positive mindset, and a great desire to
learn and share information/knowledge
● Ideally, you are a creative thinker who enjoys storytelling
We are a team that wants to make an impact in a dynamic and creative working environment.
Short decision-making processes and space for our own ideas are important to us.
We stand for the best service, fairness, and transparency in our collaboration and treat artists,
partners, and employees as equals. We are united by a passion for music and exciting projects.
Our offices are located in the heart of Berlin, directly on the Spree with a view of the water.
Centrally located, we are easy to reach by bike, bus, or train. There are many options for lunch.
Fruit, coffee, and drinks are free of charge.
Become part of the team and send us your application, stating your salary expectations and the
earliest possible starting date.
If that sounds like a job you like, send your resume to:
A cover letter and some references are not necessary but appreciated